Courses at MDS
|MDS Courses||Classroom Training||Simulator Training||Practicals (on Road)||Course Duration
|Learner’s Course||20 hrs.
|Advanced Course||8 hrs.
|Refresher Course||As reqd.
|Customized Corporate Courses||As reqd.
Some of the major topics covered in the training program include:
- Requirements for obtaining Learners’ License
- Your responsibilities as a Driver and Road User
- Vehicle Controls
- Traffic Signals & Control Devices
- Getting Started
- Rules of the Road
- Encountering other road users
- Driving in dangerous conditions
- In case of accident
- Fuel saving tips
- Prepare to move off and Moving off
- Moving off from behind a car, Stopping the vehicle
- MSM & PSL routine, Lane driving
- Pull push steering
- Emergency stop, Changing gears
- Reversing, U-turn
- Parallel parking, Perpendicular parking
- Parking uphill, moving off uphill, parking downhill, moving off downhill
- Roundabout, merging in a major traffic
- Overtaking, Keeping safe distance.